How Many People Speak Khmer and Japanese Dialects
Dialects are the varieties of a language that is distinguished from each other on basis of phonology, grammar, vocabulary, speaking regions and speaking population. Khmer vs Japanese Dialects also tells you about how many people speak Khmer and Japanese Dialects.
- Northern Khmer speaking population: 1,400,000.00
- Khmer Krom speaking population: 1,200,000.00
- Western Khmer speaking population: Not Available
- Sanuki speaking population: 1,000,000.00
- Hakata speaking population: Not Available
- Kansai speaking population: Not Available
More on Khmer and Japanese Dialects
Explore more on Khmer and Japanese dialects to understand them. The Khmer vs Japanese dialects include one ‘written’ form and several ‘spoken’ forms. Some language dialects vary most in their phonology, and lesser in vocabulary and pattern. Some languages have dialects while some don't have.