Ilocano and Slovene as Minority Language
In Ilocano and Slovene speaking countries you will get the countries which have Ilocano and Slovene as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Ilocano as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Slovene as minority language: Austria, Hungary, Italy.
If you want to compare Ilocano and Slovene dialects, then you can go to Ilocano vs Slovene Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Ilocano and Slovene Regulators
Ilocano and Slovene speaking countries provide you Ilocano and Slovene regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Commission on the Filipino Language regulates Ilocano language.Slovene is regulated by Slovenian Academy of Sciences and Arts. Also get to learn, Ilocano and Slovene Language History.
Ilocano and Slovene Continents
Thinking about Ilocano and Slovene continents in which Ilocano and Slovene speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Ilocano and Slovene. Most of the Ilocano speaking countries lie in Asia. While Slovene speaking countries lie in Europe. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Ilocano and Slovene languages:
Ilocano Interesting Facts:
- Ilocano was originally written with Baybayin syllabary, then gradually it was replaced by Latin alphabet.
- Northwest Luzon is the original Ilocano homeland.
Slovene Interesting Facts:
- The Freising Monuments is the oldest preserved records of written Slovene from 10th century.
- The first Slovene book was printed in 1550.
The Ilocano language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Tagalog, Indonesian and Malaysian Languages whereas Ilocano language is similar to Serbo-Croatian and derived from Not Available.