Ilocano and Polish as Minority Language
In Ilocano and Polish speaking countries you will get the countries which have Ilocano and Polish as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Ilocano as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Polish as minority language: Belarus, Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovakia, Ukraine.
If you want to compare Ilocano and Polish dialects, then you can go to Ilocano vs Polish Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Ilocano and Polish Regulators
Ilocano and Polish speaking countries provide you Ilocano and Polish regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Commission on the Filipino Language regulates Ilocano language.Polish is regulated by Polish Language Council (Rada Języka Polskiego). Also get to learn, Ilocano and Polish Language History.
Ilocano and Polish Continents
Thinking about Ilocano and Polish continents in which Ilocano and Polish speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Ilocano and Polish. Most of the Ilocano speaking countries lie in Asia. While Polish speaking countries lie in Europe. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Ilocano and Polish languages:
Ilocano Interesting Facts:
- Ilocano was originally written with Baybayin syllabary, then gradually it was replaced by Latin alphabet.
- Northwest Luzon is the original Ilocano homeland.
Polish Interesting Facts:
- Polish Language has many loanwords from Russian, Czech, French, Italian, Hebrew and German Languages.
- The earliest writings found in polish language was list of persons and place names, is dated to 1136.
The Ilocano language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Tagalog, Indonesian and Malaysian Languages whereas Ilocano language is similar to Czech, Slovak, Serbian Languages and derived from Not Available.