How are you in Igbo and Urdu
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Igbo and Urdu then Igbo greetings vs Urdu greetings helps you.
- How are you in Igbo is kedụ ka ịmere.
- How are you in Urdu is آپ کیسے ہیں؟.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Igbo vs Urdu Dialects.
Other Igbo and Urdu Greetings
Are you finding few more Igbo greetings vs Urdu greetings? So let's compare other Igbo and Urdu greetings.
- Good Morning in Igbo is ụtụtụ ọma.
- Good Night in Igbo is ka chi fo.
- Good Morning in Urdu is گڈ مارننگ.
- Good Night in Urdu is گڈ نائٹ.