How are you in Japanese and Igbo
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Japanese and Igbo then Japanese greetings vs Igbo greetings helps you.
- How are you in Japanese is お元気ですか (O genki desu ka?).
- How are you in Igbo is kedụ ka ịmere.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Japanese vs Igbo Dialects.
Other Japanese and Igbo Greetings
Are you finding few more Japanese greetings vs Igbo greetings? So let's compare other Japanese and Igbo greetings.
- Good Morning in Japanese is おはよう (Ohayō).
- Good Night in Japanese is おやすみなさい (Oyasuminasai).
- Good Morning in Igbo is ụtụtụ ọma.
- Good Night in Igbo is ka chi fo.