How are you in Greek and Thai
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Greek and Thai then Greek greetings vs Thai greetings helps you.
- How are you in Greek is πώς είσαι (pó̱s eísai).
- How are you in Thai is คุณเป็นอย่างไร? (Khuṇ pĕn xỳāngrị?).
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Greek vs Thai Dialects.
Other Greek and Thai Greetings
Are you finding few more Greek greetings vs Thai greetings? So let's compare other Greek and Thai greetings.
- Good Morning in Greek is καλημέρα (kali̱méra).
- Good Night in Greek is Καληνυχτα (Kali̱nychta).
- Good Morning in Thai is อรุณสวัสดิ์ (Xruṇ s̄wạs̄di̒).
- Good Night in Thai is นอนหลับฝันดี (Nxn h̄lạb f̄ạn dī).