How are you in Greek and Polish
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Greek and Polish then Greek greetings vs Polish greetings helps you.
- How are you in Greek is πώς είσαι (pó̱s eísai).
- How are you in Polish is Jak się masz?.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Greek vs Polish Dialects.
Other Greek and Polish Greetings
Are you finding few more Greek greetings vs Polish greetings? So let's compare other Greek and Polish greetings.
- Good Morning in Greek is καλημέρα (kali̱méra).
- Good Night in Greek is Καληνυχτα (Kali̱nychta).
- Good Morning in Polish is Dzień dobry.
- Good Night in Polish is dobranoc.