German and Persian as Minority Language
In German and Persian speaking countries you will get the countries which have German and Persian as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- German as minority language: Czech Republic, Denmark, Former Soviet Union, France, Hungary, Italy, Namibia, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia.
- Persian as minority language: Bahrain, Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates.
If you want to compare German and Persian dialects, then you can go to German vs Persian Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
German and Persian Regulators
German and Persian speaking countries provide you German and Persian regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Council for German Orthography regulates German language.Persian is regulated by Academy of Persian Language and Literature (فرهنگستان زبان و اد, Academy of Sciences of Afghanistan. Also get to learn, German and Persian Language History.
German and Persian Continents
Thinking about German and Persian continents in which German and Persian speaking countries are present. Check out more information on German and Persian. Most of the German speaking countries lie in Europe. While Persian speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of German and Persian languages:
German Interesting Facts:
- One of the large group of Indo-Germanic languages is German.
- The second most popular Germanic language spoken today behind English is German language.
Persian Interesting Facts:
- In Iran, Parsi language is known as Farsi, while in Afghanistan Persian language is known as Dari.
- Persian language has borrowed many loanwords from the Arabic language.
The German language was derived from Albanian Languages and is similar to Dutch, Danish, Norwegian, Swedish and English Languages whereas German language is similar to Pashto and Balochi Languages and derived from Arabic Language.