How are you in Georgian and Arabic
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Georgian and Arabic then Georgian greetings vs Arabic greetings helps you.
- How are you in Georgian is როგორა ხარ? (rogora khar?).
- How are you in Arabic is كيف حالك؟.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Georgian vs Arabic Dialects.
Other Georgian and Arabic Greetings
Are you finding few more Georgian greetings vs Arabic greetings? So let's compare other Georgian and Arabic greetings.
- Good Morning in Georgian is დილა მშვიდობისა (dila mshvidobisa).
- Good Night in Georgian is ძილი ნებისა (dzili nebisa).
- Good Morning in Arabic is صباح الخير.
- Good Night in Arabic is تصبح على خير.