How are you in Galician and Welsh
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Galician and Welsh then Galician greetings vs Welsh greetings helps you.
- How are you in Galician is Que tal estás?.
- How are you in Welsh is Sut ydych chi?.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Galician vs Welsh Dialects.
Other Galician and Welsh Greetings
Are you finding few more Galician greetings vs Welsh greetings? So let's compare other Galician and Welsh greetings.
- Good Morning in Galician is Bos días.
- Good Night in Galician is Boas noites.
- Good Morning in Welsh is Bore da.
- Good Night in Welsh is Nos da.