How are you in Galician and Amharic
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Galician and Amharic then Galician greetings vs Amharic greetings helps you.
- How are you in Galician is Que tal estás?.
- How are you in Amharic is Dehina newot?.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Galician vs Amharic Dialects.
Other Galician and Amharic Greetings
Are you finding few more Galician greetings vs Amharic greetings? So let's compare other Galician and Amharic greetings.
- Good Morning in Galician is Bos días.
- Good Night in Galician is Boas noites.
- Good Morning in Amharic is i'ndemin adäru.
- Good Night in Amharic is Dehna dur.