Galician and Filipino as Minority Language
In Galician and Filipino speaking countries you will get the countries which have Galician and Filipino as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Galician as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Filipino as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Galician and Filipino dialects, then you can go to Galician vs Filipino Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Galician and Filipino Regulators
Galician and Filipino speaking countries provide you Galician and Filipino regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Royal Galician Academy (Real Academia Galega) regulates Galician language.Filipino is regulated by Komisyon sa Wikang Filipino. Also get to learn, Galician and Filipino Language History.
Galician and Filipino Continents
Thinking about Galician and Filipino continents in which Galician and Filipino speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Galician and Filipino. Most of the Galician speaking countries lie in Europe. While Filipino speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Galician and Filipino languages:
Galician Interesting Facts:
- In Galician language, there are no compound tenses.
- The earliest document in Galician language was written in 1228 which was legal charter for a municipality of Galicia.
Filipino Interesting Facts:
- "Filipino" was officially declared as national language by the constitution in 1987.
- "Filipino" is the official name of Tagalog, or synonym of it.
The Galician language was derived from Latin and is similar to Portuguese Language whereas Galician language is similar to Tagalog Language and derived from Spanish Language.