How are you in French and Navajo
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in French and Navajo then French greetings vs Navajo greetings helps you.
- How are you in French is Comment allez-vous?.
- How are you in Navajo is Ąąʼ haʼíí baa naniná?.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on French vs Navajo Dialects.
Other French and Navajo Greetings
Are you finding few more French greetings vs Navajo greetings? So let's compare other French and Navajo greetings.
- Good Morning in French is Bonjour.
- Good Night in French is bonne Nuit.
- Good Morning in Navajo is Yá'át'ééh abíní.
- Good Night in Navajo is Yá'át'ééh hiiłchi'į'.