French and Croatian as Minority Language
In French and Croatian speaking countries you will get the countries which have French and Croatian as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- French as minority language: Brazil, Cambodia, United States of America, Vietnam.
- Croatian as minority language: Austria, Hungary, Italy, Montenegro, Romania.
If you want to compare French and Croatian dialects, then you can go to French vs Croatian Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
French and Croatian Regulators
French and Croatian speaking countries provide you French and Croatian regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Académie française (French Academy), Office québécois de la langue française regulates French language.Croatian is regulated by Institute of Croatian Language and Linguistics. Also get to learn, French and Croatian Language History.
French and Croatian Continents
Thinking about French and Croatian continents in which French and Croatian speaking countries are present. Check out more information on French and Croatian. Most of the French speaking countries lie in Africa, Australia, Europe, North America, Oceania, Pacific, South America. While Croatian speaking countries lie in Europe. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of French and Croatian languages:
French Interesting Facts:
- French is the only language, with English, that is taught in every country of the world.
- French is the top language in Culinary Scene.
Croatian Interesting Facts:
- In croatian language, everywhere there are words without vowels.
- Though croatian language was born in 9th century, the first written document in croatian was in 11th century.
The French language was derived from Latin and is similar to Italian Language whereas French language is similar to Serbain and Bosnian and derived from Church Slavonic.