How are you in Finnish and English
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Finnish and English then Finnish greetings vs English greetings helps you.
- How are you in Finnish is Mitä kuuluu?.
- How are you in English is How are you?.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Finnish vs English Dialects.
Other Finnish and English Greetings
Are you finding few more Finnish greetings vs English greetings? So let's compare other Finnish and English greetings.
- Good Morning in Finnish is Hyvää huomenta.
- Good Night in Finnish is hyvää yötä.
- Good Morning in English is Good Morning.
- Good Night in English is Good Night.