How are you in Filipino and Navajo
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Filipino and Navajo then Filipino greetings vs Navajo greetings helps you.
- How are you in Filipino is Kumusta.
- How are you in Navajo is Ąąʼ haʼíí baa naniná?.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Filipino vs Navajo Dialects.
Other Filipino and Navajo Greetings
Are you finding few more Filipino greetings vs Navajo greetings? So let's compare other Filipino and Navajo greetings.
- Good Morning in Filipino is Magandang umaga.
- Good Night in Filipino is magandang gabi.
- Good Morning in Navajo is Yá'át'ééh abíní.
- Good Night in Navajo is Yá'át'ééh hiiłchi'į'.