Filipino and Malagasy as Minority Language
In Filipino and Malagasy speaking countries you will get the countries which have Filipino and Malagasy as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Filipino as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Malagasy as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Filipino and Malagasy dialects, then you can go to Filipino vs Malagasy Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Filipino and Malagasy Regulators
Filipino and Malagasy speaking countries provide you Filipino and Malagasy regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Komisyon sa Wikang Filipino regulates Filipino language.Malagasy is not regulated. Also get to learn, Filipino and Malagasy Language History.
Filipino and Malagasy Continents
Thinking about Filipino and Malagasy continents in which Filipino and Malagasy speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Filipino and Malagasy. Most of the Filipino speaking countries lie in Asia. While Malagasy speaking countries lie in Africa. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Filipino and Malagasy languages:
Filipino Interesting Facts:
- "Filipino" was officially declared as national language by the constitution in 1987.
- "Filipino" is the official name of Tagalog, or synonym of it.
Malagasy Interesting Facts:
- Malagasy language was originated in southeast Asia, since it shares several common words and meanings with Indonesian Languages.
- About 93% of the basic vocabulary is of Malayo-Polynesian origin in Malagasy language.
The Filipino language was derived from Spanish Language and is similar to Tagalog Language whereas Filipino language is similar to Not Available and derived from Not Available.