How are you in Esperanto and Igbo
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Esperanto and Igbo then Esperanto greetings vs Igbo greetings helps you.
- How are you in Esperanto is Kiel vi sanas?.
- How are you in Igbo is kedụ ka ịmere.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Esperanto vs Igbo Dialects.
Other Esperanto and Igbo Greetings
Are you finding few more Esperanto greetings vs Igbo greetings? So let's compare other Esperanto and Igbo greetings.
- Good Morning in Esperanto is Bonan matenon.
- Good Night in Esperanto is Bonan nokton.
- Good Morning in Igbo is ụtụtụ ọma.
- Good Night in Igbo is ka chi fo.