How are you in English and Urdu
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in English and Urdu then English greetings vs Urdu greetings helps you.
- How are you in English is How are you?.
- How are you in Urdu is آپ کیسے ہیں؟.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on English vs Urdu Dialects.
Other English and Urdu Greetings
Are you finding few more English greetings vs Urdu greetings? So let's compare other English and Urdu greetings.
- Good Morning in English is Good Morning.
- Good Night in English is Good Night.
- Good Morning in Urdu is گڈ مارننگ.
- Good Night in Urdu is گڈ نائٹ.