How are you in English and Chewa
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in English and Chewa then English greetings vs Chewa greetings helps you.
- How are you in English is How are you?.
- How are you in Chewa is Muli bwanji?.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on English vs Chewa Dialects.
Other English and Chewa Greetings
Are you finding few more English greetings vs Chewa greetings? So let's compare other English and Chewa greetings.
- Good Morning in English is Good Morning.
- Good Night in English is Good Night.
- Good Morning in Chewa is M'mawa wabwino.
- Good Night in Chewa is Usiku wabwino.