English and Javanese as Minority Language
In English and Javanese speaking countries you will get the countries which have English and Javanese as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- English as minority language: South Africa.
- Javanese as minority language: Malaysia, Netherlands, Singapore, Suriname.
If you want to compare English and Javanese dialects, then you can go to English vs Javanese Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
English and Javanese Regulators
English and Javanese speaking countries provide you English and Javanese regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. English is not regulated.Javanese is not regulated. Also get to learn, English and Javanese Language History.
English and Javanese Continents
Thinking about English and Javanese continents in which English and Javanese speaking countries are present. Check out more information on English and Javanese. Most of the English speaking countries lie in Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, North America, Oceania, South America. While Javanese speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of English and Javanese languages:
English Interesting Facts:
- Most of the English words begin with the letter S than any other letter.
- English is third most commonly spoken language in the world.
Javanese Interesting Facts:
- The Javanese group is the largest ethnic group in Indonesian.
- The earliest writing in Javanese dates from the 4th Century AD, at that time Javanese was written with the Pallava alphabet.
The English language was derived from Latin and is similar to Not Available whereas English language is similar to Madurese, Sundanese and Balinese Languages and derived from Not Available.