How are you in Dutch and German
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Dutch and German then Dutch greetings vs German greetings helps you.
- How are you in Dutch is hoe gaat het met je?.
- How are you in German is Wie geht es dir?.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Dutch vs German Dialects.
Other Dutch and German Greetings
Are you finding few more Dutch greetings vs German greetings? So let's compare other Dutch and German greetings.
- Good Morning in Dutch is goedemorgen.
- Good Night in Dutch is goede Nacht.
- Good Morning in German is guten Morgen.
- Good Night in German is gute Nacht.