How are you in Danish and Swahili
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Danish and Swahili then Danish greetings vs Swahili greetings helps you.
- How are you in Danish is Hvordan har du det?.
- How are you in Swahili is Habari gani?.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Danish vs Swahili Dialects.
Other Danish and Swahili Greetings
Are you finding few more Danish greetings vs Swahili greetings? So let's compare other Danish and Swahili greetings.
- Good Morning in Danish is God morgen.
- Good Night in Danish is God nat.
- Good Morning in Swahili is Habari za asubuhi.
- Good Night in Swahili is Usiku mwema.