How Many People Speak Chinese and Portuguese Dialects
Dialects are the varieties of a language that is distinguished from each other on basis of phonology, grammar, vocabulary, speaking regions and speaking population. Chinese vs Portuguese Dialects also tells you about how many people speak Chinese and Portuguese Dialects.
- Mandarin speaking population: 960,000,000.00
- Wu speaking population: 80,000,000.00
- Yue speaking population: 60,000,000.00
- Brazilian Portuguese speaking population: 204,000,000.00
- European Portuguese speaking population: 10,000,000.00
- Daman and Diu Portuguese creole speaking population: 4,000.00
More on Chinese and Portuguese Dialects
Explore more on Chinese and Portuguese dialects to understand them. The Chinese vs Portuguese dialects include one ‘written’ form and several ‘spoken’ forms. Some language dialects vary most in their phonology, and lesser in vocabulary and pattern. Some languages have dialects while some don't have.