Chinese and Abkhaz as Minority Language
In Chinese and Abkhaz speaking countries you will get the countries which have Chinese and Abkhaz as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Chinese as minority language: Indonesia, Malaysia.
- Abkhaz as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Chinese and Abkhaz dialects, then you can go to Chinese vs Abkhaz Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Chinese and Abkhaz Regulators
Chinese and Abkhaz speaking countries provide you Chinese and Abkhaz regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Chinese Language Standardization Council, National Commission on Language and Script Work, Promote Mandarin Council regulates Chinese language.Abkhaz is not regulated. Also get to learn, Chinese and Abkhaz Language History.
Chinese and Abkhaz Continents
Thinking about Chinese and Abkhaz continents in which Chinese and Abkhaz speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Chinese and Abkhaz. Most of the Chinese speaking countries lie in Asia. While Abkhaz speaking countries lie in Europe. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Chinese and Abkhaz languages:
Chinese Interesting Facts:
- Chinese language is tonal, since meaning of a word changes according to its tone.
- In Chinese language, there is no grammatical distinction between singular or plural, no declination of verbs according to tense, mood and aspect.
Abkhaz Interesting Facts:
- Abkhaz is a north-west Caucasian language.
- Abkhaz is spoken in Abkhazia by only 100,000 people, while in Turkey there are 500,000 people speaking Abkhaz.
The Chinese language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Not Available whereas Chinese language is similar to Adyghe language, Abaza language and derived from Caucasian languages.