Cantonese and Kurdish as Minority Language
In Cantonese and Kurdish speaking countries you will get the countries which have Cantonese and Kurdish as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Cantonese as minority language: Hawaii.
- Kurdish as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Cantonese and Kurdish dialects, then you can go to Cantonese vs Kurdish Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Cantonese and Kurdish Regulators
Cantonese and Kurdish speaking countries provide you Cantonese and Kurdish regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Civil Service Bureau, Government of Hong Kong, Official Language Division regulates Cantonese language.Kurdish is not regulated. Also get to learn, Cantonese and Kurdish Language History.
Cantonese and Kurdish Continents
Thinking about Cantonese and Kurdish continents in which Cantonese and Kurdish speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Cantonese and Kurdish. Most of the Cantonese speaking countries lie in Asia. While Kurdish speaking countries lie in Middle East. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Cantonese and Kurdish languages:
Cantonese Interesting Facts:
- Cantonese have lot of slangs, many of them include words that do not make sense at all and some also have English in them.
- Even though Cantonese and Mandarin are dialects of Chinese, Cantonese has 8 tones instead of Mandarin's 4.
Kurdish Interesting Facts:
- The vocabulary in Kurdish is of Iranian origin.
- In the middle East, Kurdish is the fourth largest ethnic group.
The Cantonese language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Chinese Language whereas Cantonese language is similar to Farsi Language and derived from Not Available.