Bhojpuri and Swedish as Minority Language
In Bhojpuri and Swedish speaking countries you will get the countries which have Bhojpuri and Swedish as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Bhojpuri as minority language: Fiji, Guyana, Jamaica, Mauritius, Nepal, Pakistan, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago.
- Swedish as minority language: Australia, Belgium, Canada, France, Germany, Netherlands, Spain, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States of America.
If you want to compare Bhojpuri and Swedish dialects, then you can go to Bhojpuri vs Swedish Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Bhojpuri and Swedish Regulators
Bhojpuri and Swedish speaking countries provide you Bhojpuri and Swedish regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Bhojpuri is not regulated.Swedish is regulated by Institute for the Languages of Finland, Swedish Academy, Swedish Language Council. Also get to learn, Bhojpuri and Swedish Language History.
Bhojpuri and Swedish Continents
Thinking about Bhojpuri and Swedish continents in which Bhojpuri and Swedish speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Bhojpuri and Swedish. Most of the Bhojpuri speaking countries lie in Asia. While Swedish speaking countries lie in Antartica, Europe. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Bhojpuri and Swedish languages:
Bhojpuri Interesting Facts:
- Bhojpuri was anciently written in Kaithi scripts.
- In Mughal Era, Kaithi script was used in administrative purposes for writing in Bhojpuri language.
Swedish Interesting Facts:
- In Swedish language, article comes after noun.
- Most of the words in Swedish language began "S" than any other letter.
The Bhojpuri language was derived from Sanskrit Language and is similar to Maithili and Magahi whereas Bhojpuri language is similar to Norwegian and Danish Language and derived from Old Norse Language.