Bhojpuri and Santali as Minority Language
In Bhojpuri and Santali speaking countries you will get the countries which have Bhojpuri and Santali as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Bhojpuri as minority language: Fiji, Guyana, Jamaica, Mauritius, Nepal, Pakistan, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago.
- Santali as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Bhojpuri and Santali dialects, then you can go to Bhojpuri vs Santali Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Bhojpuri and Santali Regulators
Bhojpuri and Santali speaking countries provide you Bhojpuri and Santali regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Bhojpuri is not regulated.Santali is not regulated. Also get to learn, Bhojpuri and Santali Language History.
Bhojpuri and Santali Continents
Thinking about Bhojpuri and Santali continents in which Bhojpuri and Santali speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Bhojpuri and Santali. Most of the Bhojpuri speaking countries lie in Asia. While Santali speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Bhojpuri and Santali languages:
Bhojpuri Interesting Facts:
- Bhojpuri was anciently written in Kaithi scripts.
- In Mughal Era, Kaithi script was used in administrative purposes for writing in Bhojpuri language.
Santali Interesting Facts:
- Santali language was an oral language till nineteenth century.
- Before the invention of Santali alphabets, Santali was written with the Bengali or Odia alphabets.
The Bhojpuri language was derived from Sanskrit Language and is similar to Maithili and Magahi whereas Bhojpuri language is similar to Munda Language and derived from Not Available.