Filipino and Burmese as Minority Language
In Filipino and Burmese speaking countries you will get the countries which have Filipino and Burmese as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Filipino as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Burmese as minority language: Mon.
If you want to compare Filipino and Burmese dialects, then you can go to Filipino vs Burmese Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Filipino and Burmese Regulators
Filipino and Burmese speaking countries provide you Filipino and Burmese regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Komisyon sa Wikang Filipino regulates Filipino language.Burmese is regulated by Myanmar Language Commission. Also get to learn, Filipino and Burmese Language History.
Filipino and Burmese Continents
Thinking about Filipino and Burmese continents in which Filipino and Burmese speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Filipino and Burmese. Most of the Filipino speaking countries lie in Asia. While Burmese speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Filipino and Burmese languages:
Filipino Interesting Facts:
- "Filipino" was officially declared as national language by the constitution in 1987.
- "Filipino" is the official name of Tagalog, or synonym of it.
Burmese Interesting Facts:
- The naming of people in Burmese is strange. There is no last name, often name is rhymed such as Ming Ming, Mo Mo or Jo Jo.
- It appears as odd language to many people because it has peculiar pitch register, tonal form as language.
The Filipino language was derived from Spanish Language and is similar to Tagalog Language whereas Filipino language is similar to Thai Language and derived from Pali Language.