How Many People Speak Bengali and Thai Dialects
Dialects are the varieties of a language that is distinguished from each other on basis of phonology, grammar, vocabulary, speaking regions and speaking population. Bengali vs Thai Dialects also tells you about how many people speak Bengali and Thai Dialects.
- Chakma speaking population: 330,000.00
- Hajong speaking population: 71,000.00
- Rarhi speaking population: Not Available
- Isan speaking population: 20,000,000.00
- Northern Thai speaking population: 6,000,000.00
- Southern Thai speaking population: 4,500,000.00
More on Bengali and Thai Dialects
Explore more on Bengali and Thai dialects to understand them. The Bengali vs Thai dialects include one ‘written’ form and several ‘spoken’ forms. Some language dialects vary most in their phonology, and lesser in vocabulary and pattern. Some languages have dialects while some don't have.