Basque and Chinese as Minority Language
In Basque and Chinese speaking countries you will get the countries which have Basque and Chinese as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Basque as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Chinese as minority language: Indonesia, Malaysia.
If you want to compare Basque and Chinese dialects, then you can go to Basque vs Chinese Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Basque and Chinese Regulators
Basque and Chinese speaking countries provide you Basque and Chinese regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Euskaltzaindia, National Languages Committee regulates Basque language.Chinese is regulated by Chinese Language Standardization Council, National Commission on Language and Script Work, Promote Mandarin Council. Also get to learn, Basque and Chinese Language History.
Basque and Chinese Continents
Thinking about Basque and Chinese continents in which Basque and Chinese speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Basque and Chinese. Most of the Basque speaking countries lie in Asia, Europe. While Chinese speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Basque and Chinese languages:
Basque Interesting Facts:
- The Basque language is the oldest European language.
- Basque alphabet include many Roman letters.
Chinese Interesting Facts:
- Chinese language is tonal, since meaning of a word changes according to its tone.
- In Chinese language, there is no grammatical distinction between singular or plural, no declination of verbs according to tense, mood and aspect.
The Basque language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Spanish whereas Basque language is similar to Not Available and derived from Not Available.