Basque and Bhojpuri as Minority Language
In Basque and Bhojpuri speaking countries you will get the countries which have Basque and Bhojpuri as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Basque as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Bhojpuri as minority language: Fiji, Guyana, Jamaica, Mauritius, Nepal, Pakistan, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago.
If you want to compare Basque and Bhojpuri dialects, then you can go to Basque vs Bhojpuri Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Basque and Bhojpuri Regulators
Basque and Bhojpuri speaking countries provide you Basque and Bhojpuri regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Euskaltzaindia, National Languages Committee regulates Basque language.Bhojpuri is not regulated. Also get to learn, Basque and Bhojpuri Language History.
Basque and Bhojpuri Continents
Thinking about Basque and Bhojpuri continents in which Basque and Bhojpuri speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Basque and Bhojpuri. Most of the Basque speaking countries lie in Asia, Europe. While Bhojpuri speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Basque and Bhojpuri languages:
Basque Interesting Facts:
- The Basque language is the oldest European language.
- Basque alphabet include many Roman letters.
Bhojpuri Interesting Facts:
- Bhojpuri was anciently written in Kaithi scripts.
- In Mughal Era, Kaithi script was used in administrative purposes for writing in Bhojpuri language.
The Basque language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Spanish whereas Basque language is similar to Maithili and Magahi and derived from Sanskrit Language.