Basque and Abkhaz as Minority Language
In Basque and Abkhaz speaking countries you will get the countries which have Basque and Abkhaz as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Basque as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Abkhaz as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Basque and Abkhaz dialects, then you can go to Basque vs Abkhaz Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Basque and Abkhaz Regulators
Basque and Abkhaz speaking countries provide you Basque and Abkhaz regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Euskaltzaindia, National Languages Committee regulates Basque language.Abkhaz is not regulated. Also get to learn, Basque and Abkhaz Language History.
Basque and Abkhaz Continents
Thinking about Basque and Abkhaz continents in which Basque and Abkhaz speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Basque and Abkhaz. Most of the Basque speaking countries lie in Asia, Europe. While Abkhaz speaking countries lie in Europe. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Basque and Abkhaz languages:
Basque Interesting Facts:
- The Basque language is the oldest European language.
- Basque alphabet include many Roman letters.
Abkhaz Interesting Facts:
- Abkhaz is a north-west Caucasian language.
- Abkhaz is spoken in Abkhazia by only 100,000 people, while in Turkey there are 500,000 people speaking Abkhaz.
The Basque language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Spanish whereas Basque language is similar to Adyghe language, Abaza language and derived from Caucasian languages.