How Many People Speak Assamese and Thai Dialects
Dialects are the varieties of a language that is distinguished from each other on basis of phonology, grammar, vocabulary, speaking regions and speaking population. Assamese vs Thai Dialects also tells you about how many people speak Assamese and Thai Dialects.
- Kamrupi speaking population: 6,000,000.00
- Goalpariya speaking population: Not Available
- Bhakatiya speaking population: Not Available
- Isan speaking population: 20,000,000.00
- Northern Thai speaking population: 6,000,000.00
- Southern Thai speaking population: 4,500,000.00
More on Assamese and Thai Dialects
Explore more on Assamese and Thai dialects to understand them. The Assamese vs Thai dialects include one ‘written’ form and several ‘spoken’ forms. Some language dialects vary most in their phonology, and lesser in vocabulary and pattern. Some languages have dialects while some don't have.