How Many People Speak Thai and Haitian Creole Dialects
Dialects are the varieties of a language that is distinguished from each other on basis of phonology, grammar, vocabulary, speaking regions and speaking population. Thai vs Haitian Creole Dialects also tells you about how many people speak Thai and Haitian Creole Dialects.
- Isan speaking population: 20,000,000.00
- Northern Thai speaking population: 6,000,000.00
- Southern Thai speaking population: 4,500,000.00
Haitian Creole Dialects:
- Northern Haitian Creole speaking population: Not Available
- Central Haitian Creole speaking population: Not Available
- Southern Haitian Creole speaking population: Not Available
More on Thai and Haitian Creole Dialects
Explore more on Thai and Haitian Creole dialects to understand them. The Thai vs Haitian Creole dialects include one ‘written’ form and several ‘spoken’ forms. Some language dialects vary most in their phonology, and lesser in vocabulary and pattern. Some languages have dialects while some don't have.