How are you in Arabic and Urdu
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Arabic and Urdu then Arabic greetings vs Urdu greetings helps you.
- How are you in Arabic is كيف حالك؟.
- How are you in Urdu is آپ کیسے ہیں؟.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Arabic vs Urdu Dialects.
Other Arabic and Urdu Greetings
Are you finding few more Arabic greetings vs Urdu greetings? So let's compare other Arabic and Urdu greetings.
- Good Morning in Arabic is صباح الخير.
- Good Night in Arabic is تصبح على خير.
- Good Morning in Urdu is گڈ مارننگ.
- Good Night in Urdu is گڈ نائٹ.