How are you in Arabic and Shona
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Arabic and Shona then Arabic greetings vs Shona greetings helps you.
- How are you in Arabic is كيف حالك؟.
- How are you in Shona is Wakadini zvako?.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Arabic vs Shona Dialects.
Other Arabic and Shona Greetings
Are you finding few more Arabic greetings vs Shona greetings? So let's compare other Arabic and Shona greetings.
- Good Morning in Arabic is صباح الخير.
- Good Night in Arabic is تصبح على خير.
- Good Morning in Shona is Mangwanani.
- Good Night in Shona is Urare zvakanaka.