How are you in Arabic and Igbo
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Arabic and Igbo then Arabic greetings vs Igbo greetings helps you.
- How are you in Arabic is كيف حالك؟.
- How are you in Igbo is kedụ ka ịmere.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Arabic vs Igbo Dialects.
Other Arabic and Igbo Greetings
Are you finding few more Arabic greetings vs Igbo greetings? So let's compare other Arabic and Igbo greetings.
- Good Morning in Arabic is صباح الخير.
- Good Night in Arabic is تصبح على خير.
- Good Morning in Igbo is ụtụtụ ọma.
- Good Night in Igbo is ka chi fo.