Arabic and Sundanese as Minority Language
In Arabic and Sundanese speaking countries you will get the countries which have Arabic and Sundanese as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Arabic as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Sundanese as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Arabic and Sundanese dialects, then you can go to Arabic vs Sundanese Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Arabic and Sundanese Regulators
Arabic and Sundanese speaking countries provide you Arabic and Sundanese regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Academy of the Arabic Language, Arabic Language International Council regulates Arabic language.Sundanese is not regulated. Also get to learn, Arabic and Sundanese Language History.
Arabic and Sundanese Continents
Thinking about Arabic and Sundanese continents in which Arabic and Sundanese speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Arabic and Sundanese. Most of the Arabic speaking countries lie in Africa, Asia. While Sundanese speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Arabic and Sundanese languages:
Arabic Interesting Facts:
- Arabic is 5th common language in world.
- Classical Arabic is the language of Quran and also it is official language. Classical Arabic is the only way to learn Arabic language in academic way and it does not change.
Sundanese Interesting Facts:
- The Sundanese language is second most widely spoken regional language in Indonesia.
The Arabic language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Amharic and Hebrew whereas Arabic language is similar to Madurese and Malay Languages and derived from Not Available.