Arabic and Basque as Minority Language
In Arabic and Basque speaking countries you will get the countries which have Arabic and Basque as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Arabic as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Basque as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Arabic and Basque dialects, then you can go to Arabic vs Basque Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Arabic and Basque Regulators
Arabic and Basque speaking countries provide you Arabic and Basque regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Academy of the Arabic Language, Arabic Language International Council regulates Arabic language.Basque is regulated by Euskaltzaindia, National Languages Committee. Also get to learn, Arabic and Basque Language History.
Arabic and Basque Continents
Thinking about Arabic and Basque continents in which Arabic and Basque speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Arabic and Basque. Most of the Arabic speaking countries lie in Africa, Asia. While Basque speaking countries lie in Asia, Europe. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Arabic and Basque languages:
Arabic Interesting Facts:
- Arabic is 5th common language in world.
- Classical Arabic is the language of Quran and also it is official language. Classical Arabic is the only way to learn Arabic language in academic way and it does not change.
Basque Interesting Facts:
- The Basque language is the oldest European language.
- Basque alphabet include many Roman letters.
The Arabic language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Amharic and Hebrew whereas Arabic language is similar to Spanish and derived from Not Available.