How Many People Speak Amharic and Kannada Dialects
Dialects are the varieties of a language that is distinguished from each other on basis of phonology, grammar, vocabulary, speaking regions and speaking population. Amharic vs Kannada Dialects also tells you about how many people speak Amharic and Kannada Dialects.
- Gondar speaking population: Not Available
- Gojjami speaking population: Not Available
- Showa speaking population: Not Available
- Badaga speaking population: 540,000.00
- Urali speaking population: 6,440.00
- Kurumba speaking population: 220,000.00
More on Amharic and Kannada Dialects
Explore more on Amharic and Kannada dialects to understand them. The Amharic vs Kannada dialects include one ‘written’ form and several ‘spoken’ forms. Some language dialects vary most in their phonology, and lesser in vocabulary and pattern. Some languages have dialects while some don't have.