Amharic and Ilocano as Minority Language
In Amharic and Ilocano speaking countries you will get the countries which have Amharic and Ilocano as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Amharic as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Ilocano as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Amharic and Ilocano dialects, then you can go to Amharic vs Ilocano Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Amharic and Ilocano Regulators
Amharic and Ilocano speaking countries provide you Amharic and Ilocano regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Amharic is not regulated.Ilocano is regulated by Commission on the Filipino Language. Also get to learn, Amharic and Ilocano Language History.
Amharic and Ilocano Continents
Thinking about Amharic and Ilocano continents in which Amharic and Ilocano speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Amharic and Ilocano. Most of the Amharic speaking countries lie in Africa. While Ilocano speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Amharic and Ilocano languages:
Amharic Interesting Facts:
- Amharic ranks as second most spoken Semitic language in the world.
- Amharic has its own writing system named “fidel” and it uses Amharic alphabets to write.
Ilocano Interesting Facts:
- Ilocano was originally written with Baybayin syllabary, then gradually it was replaced by Latin alphabet.
- Northwest Luzon is the original Ilocano homeland.
The Amharic language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Not Available whereas Amharic language is similar to Tagalog, Indonesian and Malaysian Languages and derived from Not Available.