How Many People Speak Abkhaz and Meithei Dialects
Dialects are the varieties of a language that is distinguished from each other on basis of phonology, grammar, vocabulary, speaking regions and speaking population. Abkhaz vs Meithei Dialects also tells you about how many people speak Abkhaz and Meithei Dialects.
- Bzyb speaking population: Not Available
- Abzhywa speaking population: Not Available
- Sadz speaking population: Not Available
- Loi speaking population: 5,000.00
- Pangal speaking population: 273,000.00
- Meithei proper speaking population: 1,250,000.00
More on Abkhaz and Meithei Dialects
Explore more on Abkhaz and Meithei dialects to understand them. The Abkhaz vs Meithei dialects include one ‘written’ form and several ‘spoken’ forms. Some language dialects vary most in their phonology, and lesser in vocabulary and pattern. Some languages have dialects while some don't have.