Abkhaz and Somali as Minority Language
In Abkhaz and Somali speaking countries you will get the countries which have Abkhaz and Somali as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Abkhaz as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Somali as minority language: Yemen.
If you want to compare Abkhaz and Somali dialects, then you can go to Abkhaz vs Somali Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Abkhaz and Somali Regulators
Abkhaz and Somali speaking countries provide you Abkhaz and Somali regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Abkhaz is not regulated.Somali is regulated by National Languages Committee, Regional Somali Language Academy. Also get to learn, Abkhaz and Somali Language History.
Abkhaz and Somali Continents
Thinking about Abkhaz and Somali continents in which Abkhaz and Somali speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Abkhaz and Somali. Most of the Abkhaz speaking countries lie in Europe. While Somali speaking countries lie in Africa, Middle East. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Abkhaz and Somali languages:
Abkhaz Interesting Facts:
- Abkhaz is a north-west Caucasian language.
- Abkhaz is spoken in Abkhazia by only 100,000 people, while in Turkey there are 500,000 people speaking Abkhaz.
Somali Interesting Facts:
- Somali language is one of the best documented Afro-Asiatic languages.
- One of the most widely spoken of the Cushitic languages is the Somali Language.
The Abkhaz language was derived from Caucasian languages and is similar to Adyghe language, Abaza language whereas Abkhaz language is similar to Afar and Oromo Language and derived from Arabic Language.