Urdu and Thai as Minority Language
In Urdu and Thai speaking countries you will get the countries which have Urdu and Thai as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Urdu as minority language: India.
- Thai as minority language: Burma, Cambodia, Laos.
If you want to compare Urdu and Thai dialects, then you can go to Urdu vs Thai Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Urdu and Thai Regulators
Urdu and Thai speaking countries provide you Urdu and Thai regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. National Council for Promotion of Urdu Language, India, National Language Authority, Pakistan regulates Urdu language.Thai is regulated by Royal Society of Thailand (ราชบัณฑิตยสภา). Also get to learn, Urdu and Thai Language History.
Urdu and Thai Continents
Thinking about Urdu and Thai continents in which Urdu and Thai speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Urdu and Thai. Most of the Urdu speaking countries lie in Asia, Oceania. While Thai speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Urdu and Thai languages:
Urdu Interesting Facts:
- Urdu is a language of beauty and grace, that adds meaning to prose and charm to poetry.
- Different languages such as Arabic, Persian and Turkish gave birth and richness to Urdu.
Thai Interesting Facts:
- Thai is tonal language and also it is very repetitive and exaggerative language.
- You should learn thai language with native speakers and not with books or recorders, since speaking and writing in thai are not the same.
The Urdu language was derived from Ghaznavid Persian Language and is similar to Arabic and Hindi Languages whereas Urdu language is similar to Lao Language and derived from Khmer Language.