Urdu and Dogri as Minority Language
In Urdu and Dogri speaking countries you will get the countries which have Urdu and Dogri as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Urdu as minority language: India.
- Dogri as minority language: Not Available.
If you want to compare Urdu and Dogri dialects, then you can go to Urdu vs Dogri Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Urdu and Dogri Regulators
Urdu and Dogri speaking countries provide you Urdu and Dogri regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. National Council for Promotion of Urdu Language, India, National Language Authority, Pakistan regulates Urdu language.Dogri is not regulated. Also get to learn, Urdu and Dogri Language History.
Urdu and Dogri Continents
Thinking about Urdu and Dogri continents in which Urdu and Dogri speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Urdu and Dogri. Most of the Urdu speaking countries lie in Asia, Oceania. While Dogri speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Urdu and Dogri languages:
Urdu Interesting Facts:
- Urdu is a language of beauty and grace, that adds meaning to prose and charm to poetry.
- Different languages such as Arabic, Persian and Turkish gave birth and richness to Urdu.
Dogri Interesting Facts:
- Dogri is derived from Sanskrit, but it has absorbed a large number of Arabic, Persian and English words.
- Dogri language has its own grammar and dictionary. The grammar of dogri has very strong sanskrit base.
The Urdu language was derived from Ghaznavid Persian Language and is similar to Arabic and Hindi Languages whereas Urdu language is similar to Hindi and Punjabi Languages and derived from Sanskrit Language.