Ukrainian and Kurdish as Minority Language
In Ukrainian and Kurdish speaking countries you will get the countries which have Ukrainian and Kurdish as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Ukrainian as minority language: Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Moldova, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia.
- Kurdish as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Ukrainian and Kurdish dialects, then you can go to Ukrainian vs Kurdish Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Ukrainian and Kurdish Regulators
Ukrainian and Kurdish speaking countries provide you Ukrainian and Kurdish regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine: Institute for the Ukrainian Language regulates Ukrainian language.Kurdish is not regulated. Also get to learn, Ukrainian and Kurdish Language History.
Ukrainian and Kurdish Continents
Thinking about Ukrainian and Kurdish continents in which Ukrainian and Kurdish speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Ukrainian and Kurdish. Most of the Ukrainian speaking countries lie in Europe. While Kurdish speaking countries lie in Middle East. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Ukrainian and Kurdish languages:
Ukrainian Interesting Facts:
- Ukrainian Language is second most widespread among the Slavic languages after the Russian Language.
- Ukrainian Language is among the top three most melodious language in the world.
Kurdish Interesting Facts:
- The vocabulary in Kurdish is of Iranian origin.
- In the middle East, Kurdish is the fourth largest ethnic group.
The Ukrainian language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Russian and Belarusian Languages whereas Ukrainian language is similar to Farsi Language and derived from Not Available.