How are you in Turkish and Polish
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Turkish and Polish then Turkish greetings vs Polish greetings helps you.
- How are you in Turkish is Nasılsın?.
- How are you in Polish is Jak się masz?.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Turkish vs Polish Dialects.
Other Turkish and Polish Greetings
Are you finding few more Turkish greetings vs Polish greetings? So let's compare other Turkish and Polish greetings.
- Good Morning in Turkish is günaydın.
- Good Night in Turkish is İyi Geceler.
- Good Morning in Polish is Dzień dobry.
- Good Night in Polish is dobranoc.