How Many People Speak Thai and Spanish Dialects
Dialects are the varieties of a language that is distinguished from each other on basis of phonology, grammar, vocabulary, speaking regions and speaking population. Thai vs Spanish Dialects also tells you about how many people speak Thai and Spanish Dialects.
- Isan speaking population: 20,000,000.00
- Northern Thai speaking population: 6,000,000.00
- Southern Thai speaking population: 4,500,000.00
- Mexican Spanish speaking population: 105,000,000.00
- Cuban Spanish speaking population: 11,000,000.00
- Puerto Rican Spanish speaking population: 3,900,000.00
More on Thai and Spanish Dialects
Explore more on Thai and Spanish dialects to understand them. The Thai vs Spanish dialects include one ‘written’ form and several ‘spoken’ forms. Some language dialects vary most in their phonology, and lesser in vocabulary and pattern. Some languages have dialects while some don't have.