How Many People Speak Thai and Malagasy Dialects
Dialects are the varieties of a language that is distinguished from each other on basis of phonology, grammar, vocabulary, speaking regions and speaking population. Thai vs Malagasy Dialects also tells you about how many people speak Thai and Malagasy Dialects.
- Isan speaking population: 20,000,000.00
- Northern Thai speaking population: 6,000,000.00
- Southern Thai speaking population: 4,500,000.00
- Eastern Malagasy speaking population: 5,000,000.00
- Western Malagasy speaking population: 1,200,000.00
- Not Available speaking population: Not Available
More on Thai and Malagasy Dialects
Explore more on Thai and Malagasy dialects to understand them. The Thai vs Malagasy dialects include one ‘written’ form and several ‘spoken’ forms. Some language dialects vary most in their phonology, and lesser in vocabulary and pattern. Some languages have dialects while some don't have.